In this article you will find all the steps you need to program your new or existing OrangeIOT Keyless entry lock.
Seems like you are looking for it. Then let’s dive into it without any further delay.
- Change the Master Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Deadbolt
- Add a User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
- Create One Time User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
- Delete a User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
- Enable/Disable Auto-Lock on the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Enable Auto-Lock Time-Delay Settings on the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Enable Vacation Mode on OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Unlock/Lock an OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Factory Reset the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Questions Related to OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
Change the Master Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Deadbolt
The OrangeIOT keyless door lock is a smart lock that works with the help of a mobile application. The lock has an inbuilt sensor that detects when you approach the door. It then automatically unlocks the door and allows you to enter your home without using any physical keys.
The master code is used to set up the lock and can be used to reset it if you forget your password or key code. The 8 Digit default Programming Code of OrangeIOT Keyless entry lock is 123456789.
To change the master code:
- Press and hold the “SETTING” button on the front panel of the lock. The LED on the panel will light up.
- Enter your old master code by tapping in any four numbers on the keypad. You will hear a “beep” when you have successfully entered a number.
- Enter your new master code by tapping in any four numbers on the keypad. You will hear a “beep” when you have successfully entered a number.
- Press and hold down both buttons on the side of the lock at once (the “SETTING” button and one of the unlock buttons). You will hear three beeps when this is done correctly, which means that your new Master Code has been set!
Note: The Master Code sequence is always in a forward number sequence (12345678). It means it can’t be backward, forward or repetitive number sequence.
The new and updated Master Code must always be completely different from the former one. The forward, backward and repeated number sequence are not supported.
Add a User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
- Get your user code, which is a 6-digit number.
- Press the “Lock” button on the keypad and hold it down until you hear a beep.
- Enter your user code by pressing the corresponding buttons on the keypad.
- You will hear another beep when you have successfully entered your code.
Create One Time User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
A onetime user code is a temporary password that is used only once. This code can be used when you have forgotten your regular lock code, or if you have lost your mobile device. A one-time user code is an extra layer of security that is used to prevent unauthorized access to your home. This can be useful in a number of situations, such as when someone has lost their keys or needs to get inside in an emergency.
- First press the OrangeIOT button twice and then enter your current Master Code.
- Press the OrangeIOT button again.
- Press the number 7 on keypad and then enter a new One-time User Code and then again press the OrangeIOT button.
- Re-enter the new One-time User Code and then the OrangeIOT button to complete the process.
Delete a User Code on OrangeIOT Keypad Lock
- In order to delete a user code on the OrangeIOT keypad lock, you will need to enter the master code and press the button that corresponds to “delete”.
- You will then be asked if you want to delete the current user code. Press “Yes” or “OK” if you want to proceed with deleting a user code, or press “No” if you want to cancel this action.
- Once you have selected your answer, you will then be asked for confirmation by pressing “Yes” or “OK”. Pressing either of these buttons will delete the user code from your OrangeIOT keypad lock.
Enable/Disable Auto-Lock on the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
The auto-lock feature enables to automatically lock the lock after a particular time. This aids in keeping your door locked whenever you forget to lock it.
This feature is disabled by default, so you’ll have to enable it yourself manually. You can enable the auto-lock feature by following the stated steps:
- First press down the OrangeIOT button twice and then enter your present and in-use Master Code.
- Press the OrangeIOT button once.
- Press the number 5 on keypad.
- Afterwards, press number 1 and then the OrangeIOT button to enable auto-lock.
In order to disable the Auto-Lock feature, follow the same steps except for a little change. Press number 2 instead of 1 in the last step.
Enable Auto-Lock Time-Delay Settings on the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
The OrangeIOT Lock permits you to adjust your preferred time delay (10-99 seconds) before it auto-locks. Here’s how you can set the time delay:
- Hold down the OrangeIOT button twice and then go in with your current Master Code.
- Press the OrangeIOT button.
- Press number 8 on the keypad and then enter your favored time delay which should be from 10 to 99 seconds.
- Afterwards press the OrangeIOT button to complete the process.
Enable Vacation Mode on OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
To make sure that your home is protected while you’re away, you need to turn on vacation mode. To do this, follow these steps
- Press and hold the “Away” button for 3 seconds until the screen lights up blue and the word “VACATION” appears in large white letters. You’ll also hear a confirmation tone.
- Use your passcode to unlock the door (if necessary).
- Enter a new passcode for when you return from vacation. This will prevent anyone from re-entering your home without your permission during your absence.
Unlock/Lock an OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- In order to unlock the door from outside, you need to enter your Master Code or a valid User Code and then press the OrangeIOT button. And to unlock from the inside, revolve the thumb turn to unlock position.
- To lock the door from the outside, push and hold down any key on the keypad for about 2 seconds. To lock from inside, again rotate the thumb turn to lock the position.
Factory Reset the OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
- Press and hold the two buttons on the device until the LED flashes blue and then red.
- Release both buttons, then press and release the button that is below and closest to the Ethernet jack (the button next to “reset”).
- The LED will flash green once when it has been successfully reset.
Questions Related to OrangeIOT Keyless Entry Lock
1. What is the purpose of a keyless entry lock?
The main purpose of a keyless entry lock is to allow you to enter your home without carrying around keys. This can be very convenient, especially if you have a lot of other things in your hands or pockets. It also makes it possible for you to get into your home even when you don’t have any other keys with you, which may not be possible with traditional locks.
2. How do I set up an OrangeIOT Keyless entry Lock?
Setting up an OrangeIOT Keyless entry Lock is fairly simple. You’ll need to connect the lock to your Wi-Fi network, create an account on the app, and then pair the lock with the app using Bluetooth or NFC technology. Once this is done, simply scan the QR code on the lock with your phone and enter the code provided by your doorbell camera or doorbell intercom system. The app will automatically recognize the device and let you know that it’s connected successfully.
3. What is the size of the OrangeIOT Keyless entry Lock?
The OrangeIOT Keyless entry Lock is a perfect fit for doors measuring up to 42mm thickness. It can also be used on glass panels up to 2mm thickness.
4. What type of batteries does it use?
The OrangeIOT Keyless entry Lock uses 4x AA batteries which will last for about 3 months under normal usage conditions.
5. How long does it take to charge the device?
It takes about 3 hours to fully charge from empty using the USB cable provided in the box with your purchase.